Types of Consult Appointments
There are 3 types of appointments you can make to consult with Mr Malham, in regards to your spine care, they are:
– PRIVATE neurosurgery and have valid Private Health/Hospital Insurance (Australian Companies only) with no waiting periods. Extras are not valid.
– VETERAN AFFAIRS / MILITARY – Both ‘GOLD CARD’ and ‘WHITE CARD’ patients are able to be consulted. If you have a ‘WHITE CARD’ your condition must be covered by DVA.
– WORK COVER – Patients are seen by arrangement only. The following relevant information must be forwarded for assessment before an appointment will be considered
- Doctor’s Referral
- Scan Reports (showing current neurosurgical condition)
- Workcover details
- Consultation Approval Letter from Workcover.
PLEASE NOTE : Mr Malham does NOT consult TAC Patients with overseas insurance or patients who are uninsured (includes patients with only Private Extras Cover). He does not operate at Public Hospitals.
Mr Malham’s Private Consulting Rooms
Suite 2 Level 1,
517 St Kilda Rd,
Phone: (03) 9866 6650
Fax : (03) 9866 6681
89 Bridge Rd,
Phone: (03) 9426 6666
GENERAL ONLINE ENQUIRIES :
CONNECT WITH US